Monday, January 11, 2010

Training & Fun

Quick post before I hit the hay. Got in a solid 3.5 hours in the saddle today! Outside! The maiden voyage of my Fisher was a fantastic one. The bike flies! The only downside was that I got it absolutely filthy with road grime, salt, and melting snow. It got a significant cleaning tonight, which will be continued tomorrow. I think i'll go on an easy recovery ride tomorrow because Matt and I have a road ride planned on wednesday.

Anyways, today's ride was 2 hours of endurance miles with 40 min. of Tempo thrown in there. I went to Hartford and back. Then when I got back I went on an easy ride with Anne Marie and a few new riders to the scene, Megan, and Carrie. It was a fun ride, but a bit chilly. The thermal bibs and the packable wind jacket are AWESOME. Especially the wind breaker. Afterwords I had a NOS to quench my thirst and took a solid nap. A good day in my book.

1 comment:

  1. oh thank you for mentioning me...no one ever does that! i feel special! lol

    ReplyDelete